Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Immortal Factions PvP

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions PvP​

Suggestion Details:
I would like to suggest that Protection 5 special sets should be back to Protection 4 and masks should be removed since they are too op and make pvp very boring since nobody dies especially cause of protection 5 special sets, everything should be back to protection 4 so it is more fun to play and you can actually quickdrop people, because right now only way to kill someone is by just trapping someone or just breaking his helmet but if you wanna keep protection 5 special sets then either make masks way better so you actually do some damage and a lot people are not playing anymore also because of the return of protection 5 special gsets since there is no chance to quickdrop someone so please put pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago it was way more fun back then.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will attract more players back to jartex since now you are actually able to kill someone on pvp and after protection 5 special sets came back, factions just started dying a lot and lost a lot of members because of that. So please make the pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago, most people like it that way.​

benjo2

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

Immortal Factions PvP​

Suggestion Details:
I would like to suggest that Protection 5 special sets should be back to Protection 4 and masks should be removed since they are too op and make pvp very boring since nobody dies especially cause of protection 5 special sets, everything should be back to protection 4 so it is more fun to play and you can actually quickdrop people, because right now only way to kill someone is by just trapping someone or just breaking his helmet but if you wanna keep protection 5 special sets then either make masks way better so you actually do some damage and a lot people are not playing anymore also because of the return of protection 5 special gsets since there is no chance to quickdrop someone so please put pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago it was way more fun back then.​

It will attract more players back to jartex since now you are actually able to kill someone on pvp and after protection 5 special sets came back, factions just started dying a lot and lost a lot of members because of that. So please make the pvp the same it used to be 3 seasons ago, most people like it that way.​
Agree on this because Jartex Factions is starting to look like Pika Factions where u have sharpness 1000

Maomise

Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

Immortal Factions PvP​

Suggestion Details:

100% agree it would be so fun again

get_dub

IGN
get_Dub
+1 cuz pvp is a big thing in factions,its basacly who has the most clicks or who is the beter traper ,skills dont matter as much since the sets are too op, so make em p4 again !!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eisoks

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
+1 cuz pvp is a big thing in factions,its basacly who has the most clicks or who is the beter traper ,skills dont matter as much since the sets are too op, so make em p4 again !!
fr they need to make it back to normal

Keyaru

IGN
prozgaming
Ngl, the p5 sets are pretty bad, everyone is using bape, kinda boring, so I agree on the fact they need to make them p4 again, however I think 30% bape and Versace should come back along with the p4

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eisoks

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
Ngl, the p5 sets are pretty bad, everyone is using bape, kinda boring, so I agree on the fact they need to make them p4 again, however I think 30% bape and Versace should come back along with the p4
ong everyone just uses p5 bapes with taurus mask literally unkillable