Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Immortal Factions suggestions and fixes

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Minecraft Username:
Serpentsalamce​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions suggestions and fixes​

Suggestion Details:
A new map of Immortal factions is coming up so I'd like to share my suggestions and ideas of what should be added and whatuld be changed/fixed.​
I'll start off with some fixes.​
Bard set -> Does notve the effects to your allies, nor to yourself.​
⚔️Duels -> Fighting someone with drop inventory disabled causes the losing player's set to disappear. When you have drop inventory enabled the set drops at /spawn which causes alts to pick them up.​
Mobcoins -> You are currently unable to withdraw mobcoins.​
Pets -> Pet levels randomly reset.​
Pets -> Spider pet does not remove the webs after being used.​
(Let me know if I missed anything)​
⚔️PvP changes:
The seasonal special set (Roman for this season, as an example) should be changed to Protection 4, the Roman set being protection 5 caused PVP to be very unbalanced. OR another solution would be to make every special set Protection 5. This would fix the issue where protection 5 sets easily beat any p4 special set.​
~​
Pets:
Pets should be much easier to level up since you can hardly level up a pet to level 10 in their current state. The​
Warden pet should be 5x5 by default to prevent people from getting stuck in theanti cheatting falsely kicked by the anticheat.​
Villager pet -> Villager pet sell boost should be changed to 1.5x/2x, the sell boost currently being 3.0x creates a very unfair environment where the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor since the only way to achieve it is from god keys/seasonal keys.​
Owl pet -> Although I believe the Owl pet itself is very balanced, a personal cooldown should be added that prevents you from switching to a new owl pet once the one you used before goes on cooldown.​
Taurus pet -> The direction you are knocked is currently random, it would be nice to have the pet knock the player in a certain direction, for example, if the player is in front of you it would knock them forward.​
Iron golem pet -> The Iron Golem pet is currently a pet that no one used due to it only giving 2 absorption hearts on LVL 1 I suggest changing that to 5/6 absorption hearts, It would be fun to see that pet being used in PvP.​
New pet suggestion: Cupid pet. the Cupid pet would be a pet that gives you a short period of regeneration, for example:​
LVL 1: 7-second regeneration 2​
LVL 25: 7-second regeneration 3​
LVL 50: 6-second regeneration 4​
LVL 75: 5-second regeneration 5​
💣Raiding outpost and other outpost changes.
I saw that the developers are already looking into adding a raiding outpost for next season although I would like to clarify how it should work.​
World size - 1k x 1k blocks. bedrock floor and the base at X 0 - Z 0​
The base should have 8 chunks of walls.​
After a faction captures the raiding outpost by raiding it all claims should reset and the world should re-open after 5 minutes in its state where the base is fixed.​
Afte5-minute minute period people can try and raid the raiding outpost while the people who have the raid outpost claimed can try and defend it by either patching the raiding outpost base or countering the opposing faction(s).​
Normal raiding rules apply for raiding outpost.​
Raiding outpost rewards - 10x Villager spawner every hour + 2.0x Spawner boost.​
The 2.0x Spawner boost should be removed from the Darkzone outpost since getting raiding outpost is way harder and should deserves to be more worth it than the Darkzone outposts.​
📖A change to the rules + Shield times.
From what I've seen playing the last few maps I saw that during week 2-4 of the map, the map has fewer players due to people hiding value and waiting the for last 3 days to place and try and win. I believe it would be more fun to disallow hiding value and force people to have at least 75% of their value placed at all times. Although. I believe that defending a base for 10 hours a day for 4 weeks long is unrealistic. therefore I suggest changing the shield times to 18 or even 20 hours.​
Factions Shield should only work on bases ( https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/faction-shield-for-bases-only.241187/ ) .​
🔑GKit changes
Remove the GKit upgrader, or change it. With the maps being only 5 weeks long and for example, GKit crate keys taking 3 weeks to give a God key they really are not worth it anymore. I believe by removing or changing the GKit upgrader GKits would become worth buying again.​
Gkit Spawner needs a serious buff, the Gkit currently gives 2 spawner keys which does not fit in with an economy where at the end of the map every faction has thousands of spawners.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would make playing factions more enjoyable.​

Elizq

+1 ngl the best suggestion i have seen this fixes will make the mode more playable

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Serpentsalamce​

What is your suggestion's title?
Immortal Factions suggestions and fixes​

Suggestion Details:
A new map of Immortal factions is coming up so I'd like to share my suggestions and ideas of what should be added and whatuld be changed/fixed.​
I'll start off with some fixes.​
Bard set -> Does notve the effects to your allies, nor to yourself.​
⚔️Duels -> Fighting someone with drop inventory disabled causes the losing player's set to disappear. When you have drop inventory enabled the set drops at /spawn which causes alts to pick them up.​
Mobcoins -> You are currently unable to withdraw mobcoins.​
Pets -> Pet levels randomly reset.​
Pets -> Spider pet does not remove the webs after being used.​
(Let me know if I missed anything)​
⚔️PvP changes:
The seasonal special set (Roman for this season, as an example) should be changed to Protection 4, the Roman set being protection 5 caused PVP to be very unbalanced. OR another solution would be to make every special set Protection 5. This would fix the issue where protection 5 sets easily beat any p4 special set.​
~​
Pets:
Pets should be much easier to level up since you can hardly level up a pet to level 10 in their current state. The​
Warden pet should be 5x5 by default to prevent people from getting stuck in theanti cheatting falsely kicked by the anticheat.​
Villager pet -> Villager pet sell boost should be changed to 1.5x/2x, the sell boost currently being 3.0x creates a very unfair environment where the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor since the only way to achieve it is from god keys/seasonal keys.​
Owl pet -> Although I believe the Owl pet itself is very balanced, a personal cooldown should be added that prevents you from switching to a new owl pet once the one you used before goes on cooldown.​
Taurus pet -> The direction you are knocked is currently random, it would be nice to have the pet knock the player in a certain direction, for example, if the player is in front of you it would knock them forward.​
Iron golem pet -> The Iron Golem pet is currently a pet that no one used due to it only giving 2 absorption hearts on LVL 1 I suggest changing that to 5/6 absorption hearts, It would be fun to see that pet being used in PvP.​
New pet suggestion: Cupid pet. the Cupid pet would be a pet that gives you a short period of regeneration, for example:​
LVL 1: 7-second regeneration 2​
LVL 25: 7-second regeneration 3​
LVL 50: 6-second regeneration 4​
LVL 75: 5-second regeneration 5​
💣Raiding outpost and other outpost changes.
I saw that the developers are already looking into adding a raiding outpost for next season although I would like to clarify how it should work.​
World size - 1k x 1k blocks. bedrock floor and the base at X 0 - Z 0​
The base should have 8 chunks of walls.​
After a faction captures the raiding outpost by raiding it all claims should reset and the world should re-open after 5 minutes in its state where the base is fixed.​
Afte5-minute minute period people can try and raid the raiding outpost while the people who have the raid outpost claimed can try and defend it by either patching the raiding outpost base or countering the opposing faction(s).​
Normal raiding rules apply for raiding outpost.​
Raiding outpost rewards - 10x Villager spawner every hour + 2.0x Spawner boost.​
The 2.0x Spawner boost should be removed from the Darkzone outpost since getting raiding outpost is way harder and should deserves to be more worth it than the Darkzone outposts.​
📖A change to the rules + Shield times.
From what I've seen playing the last few maps I saw that during week 2-4 of the map, the map has fewer players due to people hiding value and waiting the for last 3 days to place and try and win. I believe it would be more fun to disallow hiding value and force people to have at least 75% of their value placed at all times. Although. I believe that defending a base for 10 hours a day for 4 weeks long is unrealistic. therefore I suggest changing the shield times to 18 or even 20 hours.​
Factions Shield should only work on bases ( https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/faction-shield-for-bases-only.241187/ ) .​
🔑GKit changes
Remove the GKit upgrader, or change it. With the maps being only 5 weeks long and for example, GKit crate keys taking 3 weeks to give a God key they really are not worth it anymore. I believe by removing or changing the GKit upgrader GKits would become worth buying again.​
Gkit Spawner needs a serious buff, the Gkit currently gives 2 spawner keys which does not fit in with an economy where at the end of the map every faction has thousands of spawners.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would make playing factions more enjoyable.​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to upvote it for the folowing reasons:

- As Elizq stated this would make factions more playable

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Serpentsalamce​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1