Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Implementing an Ingame Report System

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
Minecraft Username:
HS50​

What is the suggestion about?
Implementing an Ingame Report System​

Description:
I've been seeing lots of people struggling fighting back hackers especially in Bedwars/SkyWars. Plus it takes time to receive Staff's Attention due to sometimes the Anti Cheat being uncorrect. I thought of a solution that could fix all of this, implementing an Ingame Report System would give people limited time to report people whilst being ingame. This could easily bring Staff's Attention because it would give them a report from the user and start spectating them. I know there is already a Reporting System thru JartexNetwork's Web, but it would be way easier for people to report people when they don't have an account on the forums or just not have enough time to report them.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would change the difficulty of finding hackers thru out the Network and plus it would bring more attention to the Staff.​

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello, NaibuuHyper,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. However, your idea was Already suggested and Accepted/Denied before.

For your reference, I suggest you read the suggestion guide.
I also recommend you to use the thread search. This will help you find out if someone already suggested your idea before.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NaibuuHyper​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested and denied.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Mykkull

Status
Not open for further replies.