Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge Important things for better gamemode

Meshq

Minecraft Username:
Meshq​

What is the suggestion about?
Important things for better gamemode​

Description:
Hello everyone!
I’ll introduce you to a couple of important things that would make “The Bridge” much better.

-First of all the coins system is pretty bad, why? So, I am a player who has been playing for some time, I have quite a number of victories and I am in the TOP5 player with the most kills. However throughout the period I still can barely buy a single kit. Which, of course, is not fair.
The solution is: Players per game should receive 200-2000 coins, of course depending on the win / lose, the amount of kills and the amount of broken nexus. Based on that, players who tryhard would get 1k + coins, and players who do nothing would get at least 200 coins depending on the victory or defeat.

-Not sure if it's even possible to buy a kit right now? For example "Sprinter"? If not then I think we should try to make it possible as soon as possible.

-One very important thing, which also irritates me, is that I can't change the kit in the game, but I have to get out of the game, enter the empty lobby, and then choose the kit I want. Instead, I think there should be a command / kit to make it possible

-The next thing is “nametag,” I think it would be better if opponents couldn’t see your “nametag”.

-The next thing is choosing maps. I think it would be better to have a / votemap option in the lobby that would allow players to choose which map they want to play, rather than doing it automatically.

I have listed some things that are very important to me, I first met "The Bridge" in 2013 and so far I know what this gamemode should really look like to make it much more interesting and interesting for players.
I hope that at least some of the proposals will be accepted, and that I helped in that way, I definitely plan to continue with the suggestions

Thank you,
-Meshq

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think that this way would attract the attention of many other players, and the number of players would increase​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 I like the ideas but all of these ideas have been already suggested and still pending

TheBridge also needs a rebalance of the combat too, sometimes the match turns into a one sided beatdown with one player with full Diamond Set, enchanted Diamond Sword with Strength Pot stomping the entire enemy team while the rest destroy the nexus, it's not fun. I hope they'll fix it too.