Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old Already Implemented Improvements to Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
Improvements to Teams

Description:
Team improvements.

The team option plus the map has returned back the greatness to kitpvp. However , we still able to give more improvements especially on the team option .

Team option has a description which allow you to write some letters to make 1 word possible, but I won't call this as a description, as it is very short . In addition, if you create a team , it will fit for 4 members including the owner , and more team slots more members , It is still unknown what the max is (I think it is 10) , but my point is , more members harder to organise , so here are some new commands that should be added to make team option easier :

1- /team create rule (rule number ) / max 5 rules

description : create rules

Why : every time I invite new member to team , I don't have to tell him the rules anymore , cause he can see it by himself , also I don't have to worry as a leader on new members got invited by officer while I am offline , cause they know the rules and what to do .

2- /team rules

description : it will show all rules

Why : easy to see all rules

3-/team delete rule (rule number)

description : delete a rule

Why : we have 5 rules max , so sometimes we want to delete one to make space for other rule.

4-/team create info

description : only team members can see the info of the team from inside the team , also you can use the same command to overwrite the info

Why : this will give all team's leaders a very easy way to describe some points about the team , e.g. what is the team's hive if you need help .

5-/team enemy (team's name)

description : this will be shown only for team's members when they do /team or /t

Why : they can know who is the enemy , so they target it more than any other team .

6-/team newleader (member's name )

description : this command should have been added when the team option came , it is very necessary , it will give the leadership to other member

Why : sometimes the leader has to give his leadership to a member cause he will leave the team , so that he won't disband the team for this reason anymore.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More improvements, more players , more fun , more exciting, more $

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
( /team desc ) --> Can be used to list rules in the descriptions.
( /focus ) --> Used to point out "enemies"
( /team newleader ) --> I THINK this has been fixed, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't been fixed.

chocz700 chocz700 (probably is fixed)

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
( /team desc ) --> Can be used to list rules in the descriptions.
( /focus ) --> Used to point out "enemies"
( /team newleader ) --> I THINK this has been fixed, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't been fixed.

chocz700 chocz700 (probably is fixed)
/team makeleader
View: https://i.imgur.com/OxlV70e.png

I do not know if it works but it has been ADDED.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Norking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Old suggestion, already implemented.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.