Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

~In-Need of Help~

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmARefear

Good evening Jartex community. A couple days ago I started playing Bed Wars. Since then, I've started picking up the general idea of this gamemode but the problem that baffles me the most is, the "coins". So, I've gathered 20 coins and there's no thread here and no In-Game sign that explains how to spend them. Does anybody know where I can spend them?

Best regards,
Alex

OtisTheGoat

I too have been wondering about this m8.I think that they are given jst for the satisfaction of the players.Other than that, there's no use for the coins(not that I know of)

XxXChaosGod

Good evening Jartex community. A couple days ago I started playing Bed Wars. Since then, I've started picking up the general idea of this gamemode but the problem that baffles me the most is, the "coins". So, I've gathered 20 coins and there's no thread here and no In-Game sign that explains how to spend them. Does anybody know where I can spend them?

Best regards,
Alex
Right now they don't have any use for coins but in the next bedwars update there will be a plan for coins

D

Deleted member 31346

Like XxXChaosGod XxXChaosGod said: right now coins do not have any use. They might will get a use in the future, but this will get announced first.

Thread is now locked as the answer to the question has been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.