Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Other Increase friend max limit

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Minecraft Username:
MindaugasS​

What is the suggestion about?
Increase friend max limit​

Description:
Hi, I've noticed that you can only add 10 people to your friends list, why is that? Some people have lots of friends and want to message them if they are playing. This is a simple suggestion, just a limit raise to 50 or something.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There's not really much to improve with this, just a simple limit raise for easier communication.​

Extra Information:
Wanna support me on this? ;))​

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear Banrq, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a Neutral for the following reasons:

• I think that it could be raised to 20 but not 50, you can buy a rank if you would like more friends.

Square

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mind

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
Dear Banrq, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a Neutral for the following reasons:

• I think that it could be raised to 20 but not 50, you can buy a rank if you would like more friends.

Square
I'd buy a rank, but my Debit card isn't allowed to buy stuff from the internet so :/

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Imagine having to pay money to have friends, couldn't be me. XD

I think 20 is a good limit.
Make Iron 50 and gold and diamond can stay.

savvac

I will be unbiased on this one.

The friend list limit is fine and can be increased by purchasing a minigame rank. It's basically possible for everyone to have Iron Rank. This can be accomplished by voting daily and then purchasing the rank in-game with vote crystals for 31d. This whole idea benefits Jartex, so I don't believe that It will be changed.

Increasing the friend list capacity on every rank would be a cool idea. Especially on Iron, make the server less Pay2Win on basic stuff like this.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Increasing the friend list capacity on every rank would be a cool idea. Especially on Iron, make the server less Pay2Win on basic stuff like this
Lol yes increasing friend amount on iron increases p2w. Good logic

Also voting for the 31 day iron is mad stupid