Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Increased amount of hackers.

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
Through the past week I have been grinding win-streaks and my Win to Loss ratio. I have seen a surprising increase in cheaters especially at night / mid-day (5-10pm EST). I thought I give some insights on what to do if you face this problem in-game, and what I was told when I had the same problem and encountered these cheaters with a win-streak.

1. Do /staff and see if any staff are online

Any online staff you should be able to contact fairly quickly in-game or in discord (varies on how much time you have)
2. Contact staff through discord (proof or see if they can join game)
I may have not always kept my streak or stayed alive but the most help I've gotten has came from discord. (I prefer Opalestia, very helpful and quickly replies)
3. Seems pretty play-book but, buy obsidian.
Seems toxic at first but will get you more time in the long-run. (this is very if-possible I have had cheaters in game who strictly stayed in mid)
4. Get proof so it doesn't happen to other players
Sometimes it's too fast paced and inevitable yet tedious. (this will prevent them from carrying on, and perhaps ruining the game for new players)
These are just a few things I have found to do when the anti-cheat does not detect these cheaters and it can definitely get annoying when on a win-streak but, bear with the staff and the server, do the best you can to help out, and carry on. Usually other player in the game will stop to take care of the blatant cheaters. Sometimes players can also have a lot of lag so make sure they are 100% cheating.

I would like to hear what you guys do when you encounter cheaters. Commenting your strategies so we can keep the server clean and spread the message to players that are not aware how reporting works / what to do can also help in this situation. :)

rohitspecter

Jartex is a cracked server so many hackers can join it , I recommened Jartex Network that when a Player from same ip is banned for 3 times for hacking , they should give him a ip ban.

When I find a hacker in my team I just ruin his day by breaking blocks and using fireball on him in bedwars

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lasat

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
Jartex is a cracked server so many hackers can join it , I recommened Jartex Network that when a Player from same ip is banned for 3 times for hacking , they should give him a ip ban.

When I find a hacker in my team I just ruin his day by breaking blocks and using fireball on him in bedwars
I like that haha, I don't solo queue often so I don't have any hackers on my team. That is an amazing idea and I would like to see more players using on blatant cheaters.

NINJA_GHOST

IGN
Ninja_Ghost
It's common now I do find many cheaters in solo queue.
There was one time when I was on 12 ws
And there was a cheater who used aura and blatantly cheated.
I did the same thing what every good memeber does that is get proof of him cheating.
He was later kicked from the server for modified client thanks to the Ac. But joined back and destroyed me.
This is how I lost my 12 ws and my trophies 😔.
View: https://youtu.be/D0L626YHG5w

Here is the video of the cheater.
Don't ban me for advertising it's just a example. Don't sub or do anything it's just a example. Ty.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lasat

Lasat

IGN
Aryyann
I did the same thing what every good memeber does that is get proof of him cheating.
He was later kicked from the server for modified client thanks to the Ac. But joined back and destroyed me.

Don't ban me for advertising it's just a example. Don't sub or do anything it's just a example. Ty.
Love to see it haha, I like the L.

RPS_GAMING

That guy got a insane gaming chair .

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
1642858472721.png

Gameplay reports archive go brrrr (y)
no but seriously how many hackers

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor

also that L was kinda deserved ngl 😂