Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Increasing sell quantity at the BlackMarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Minecraft Username:
natty_sword

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing sell quantity at the BlackMarket.

Description:
Black-Market is one of the best ways of earning your money on Survival, and as this gamemode has been out for quite awhile now on Jartex, it's no doubt that many players have created large farms, for example; cactus farms, kelp farms, iron, gold and more.

As the BM only refreshes once every 24 hours, with 3 random items, you will end up stacking a-lot of loot for a long time and once it is in the BM, you are going to have to spend a very long time just to sell it all, as the BM only offers x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 items per sell.

So my suggestion is to either; Add a 'Sell All' option (Which is in almost every gamemode Jartex Offers with currency.) or at least increase the current sell amounts.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It wont improve Jartex in a whole, but it might encourage more players within Survival to start making farms, as most people do not want to be spending long amounts of time to sell things.

Extra Information:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
+1
No reasons to not add it
Faster Selling

SUPERNOVA2005

Minecraft Username:
natty_sword

Description:
Black-Market is one of the best ways of earning your money on Survival, and as this gamemode has been out for quite awhile now on Jartex, it's no doubt that many players have created large farms, for example; cactus farms, kelp farms, iron, gold and more.

As the BM only refreshes once every 24 hours, with 3 random items, you will end up stacking a-lot of loot for a long time and once it is in the BM, you are going to have to spend a very long time just to sell it all, as the BM only offers x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 items per sell.

So my suggestion is to either; Increase the current items per sell, Add x32 / x64 or add a 'Sell All' option (Which is in almost every gamemode Jartex Offers with currency.)

It wont improve Jartex in a whole, but it might encourage more players within Survival to start making farms, as most people do not want to be spending long amounts of time to sell things.

Extra Information:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Plz read my message
in formus and help me

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
+1. It will save players multiple hours and will make the game much more enjoyable.

BwPrince_

IGN
BwPrince_
Minecraft Username:
natty_sword

Description:

So my suggestion is to either; Add a 'Sell All' option (Which is in almost every gamemode Jartex Offers with currency.) or at least increase the current sell amounts.

Extra Information:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes, it will be easier to farm if the command you say is added.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
+1
But I'd rather want bm to be removed next reset because people treat survival as merely PVP and grinding for money, as if it were a stricter form of factions or somth.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, natty_sword​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.