Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Increasing the rewards for leveling up on survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Aladin167

What is the suggestion about?
Increasing the rewards for leveling up on survival

Description:
The leveling up feature in survival is well known, yet very few people actually bother to complete the quests and level up. Currently, the main reason for this is the lack of rewards in comparison to the amount of effort put into leveling up. For example, a quest may ask the player to harvest 1000 potatoes and 1000 carrots, which would take hundreds of bones and many hours, yet the reward would be something like 500$. This 500$ could easily be made in about 15-20 mins in the black market, often without the use of any extra materials.

I suggest that instead of giving people a small amount of money for the massive amount of effort, you could instead grant them more valuable items, such as one-time Gkits, special enchantments, crate keys, or even seasonally ranks and command vouchers.

Another option would be increasing the amount of cash given for completing quests or decreasing the effort required to complete tasks, which would still work but would be less effective.
I have also noticed how the rewards are especially low at lower levels. This discourages new players from leveling up.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Increasing the rewards for leveling up would ultimately attract more players into survival and would encourage the current players to keep playing, as it would add a purpose to the game.

Last edited:

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
can you not just plant carrots and potatoes and harvest them?

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
The rewards aren't the problem that we don't do it, it's how to complete it is the reason, I'm lazy to kill 1k chickens, so I just don't bother doing it, good rewards sounds nice, but it isn't the reason most players don't do it in my opinion.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, CoolDude89​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.