Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Internal custom enchantment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprintWalking9

Minecraft Username:
SprintWalking9​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skyblock Dream​

What is your suggestion's title?
Internal custom enchantment​

Suggestion Details:
Internal I - V
Bypass your enemy's absorption hearts
normally the absorption hearts are 2 making this custom enchantment useless since by normal if the ability doesn't active, the hits will affcet the absorption hearts taking them off, the suggestion is about: changing the ability of the internal custom enchantment from bypassing absorption hearts to: dealing the bleeding effect, the higher the enchantment's level, the longer the effect lasts, referring to real life's internal bleeding, it just makes the enchantment much more worth all that pain to get and making it even more useful

while this might affect the swords skill, swords skill should now affect the duration of seratted strikes and decreasing the cooldown on it -- when a player is level 75 on swords ability, the cooldown is decreased to 60 seconds and the ability lasts for 10 seconds since the ability is just quite forgotten to the point none remembers to use it during combat​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
improving gameplay?​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
It fits the naming scheme, internal bleeding instead of bypassing absoption. Nice fix with the Swords skill too.

Just one thing that's unclear, what is bad about Internal as it is now? I don't pvp, so I did not understand your explanation.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SprintWalking9

when you eat an enchanted golden apple, you get the absorption effect and that effect gives you +2 golden hearts
the internal ce affects those golden hearts and bypasses them while the regeneration V effect will heal you back as if nothing happened and the times you hit without the ce working, the damage will itself remove those 2 hearts making the enchantment completely useless

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SprintWalking9​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Has been lowered to galaxy now.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Djim

Status
Not open for further replies.