Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Iron rank and iron currency expire notice in /goldshop

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
yeetboi2840​

What is your suggestion's title?
Iron rank and iron currency expire notice in /goldshop​

Suggestion Details:
I have seen many unranked players voting and getting their iron currency to get their first permanent iron rank,so the problem here is that ,we get vote crate keys from voting and if any unranked opens it and suppose they get 30days iron rank, and [ supposed they had 500 iron currency already and they get another 500 iron currency from the vote crate now they have 1000 iron currency which means they can buy permanent iron rank but the problem is that u cant get permanent iron rank as the temp one has to expire first in order to get the permanent but the iron currency expires after 14 days , so they can make it for the players who has temp rank to get a permanent iron rank when they have enough currency to buy it , instead of them waiting for their temp rank to expire and many players dont know that iron currency expires, wecan add a notice in /goldshop.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
many players dedicate some of their time in voting daily and when they get to know they will rage or jartex might get a negative impact, so to prevent those we can add what i mentioned above.​

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hello yeetboi2840,
After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to Upvote it (+1)!
This is due to the following reason:

•There is generally a tone of confusion when it comes to purchasing ranks - and with your suggestion, all that could be easily avoided​
Thanks for your interest in improving the JartexNetwork Community!

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Yeetboi2840​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd