Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

IRON RANK

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
Is begging for iron rank illegal?
because 1) we are poor family and the PC I use gives me less fps but I got a new one for my studies I rlly want a iron rank that's it so just asking

Username: MrPotatoBro

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
First of all, sorry to hear about the conditions you live in. I know what it's like to be in a poor family.

Second: Begging is not illegal, unless you continuously beg in a staff members DMs.
Although in my opinion, Iron Rank on JartexNetwork should be the least of your worries, and you shouldn't think about it. Try finding work if you're old enough, make some money, help your family, and if you have enough, maybe spend some on yourself, although you should think about family before jartex.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrPotatoBro

MrPotatoBro

Donator
Donator
IGN
MrPotatoBro
First of all, sorry to hear about the conditions you live in. I know what it's like to be in a poor family.

Second: Begging is not illegal, unless you continuously beg in a staff members DMs.
Although in my opinion, Iron Rank on JartexNetwork should be the least of your worries, and you shouldn't think about it. Try finding work if you're old enough, make some money, help your family, and if you have enough, maybe spend some on yourself, although you should think about family before jartex.
They said no money for games i am just 13

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
I have an idea on what you can do, either you can ask people to give you the rank, however without spam and without insisting or you could do online surveys (lifepoint), they make you answer questions and you get points until you can withdraw (from 5€). All you need is an internet connection and this is the method I use to see some money in the meantime.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
They said no money for games i am just 13
Well like I said, a rank should be the least of your worries, I don't blame your parents for not allowing you to buy a rank.

Iron Rank is a useless rank anyway. You would be better off not buying it.
If you really want a rank, try the jartex discord and check the #giveaways channel for occasional giveaways. Otherwise, we can't really help. You can try the Marketplace on the forums, trading some ingame items for Iron Rank.

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Is begging for iron rank illegal?
because 1) we are poor family and the PC I use gives me less fps but I got a new one for my studies I rlly want a iron rank that's it so just asking

Username: MrPotatoBro
Sorry to hear about your condition.
Begging for Iron rank is not illegal but spam asking for it is illegal.
But I don't think Iron rank is that worthy.

Anyways hope your family's condition gets good.

Kind Regards
~Insane_Shubh

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh

Exactly, that's what you should do instead of buying rank in jartex.
Anyways your choice who we are to stop you or give you an order.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Just vote to get iron. Ranks aren’t worth it much. I got Architect, Zeus and Diamond from the xmas giveaways mostly to flex. I mostly play bedwars and I would say the /nick feature is the only one I really like but you need Diamond for that.