Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is Bedrock Bridging bannable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compass

Is it possible for bedrock bridging to be considered an offense to the rules that may lead to banning although the server supports cross platform?

ned_

Donator
Donator
Ita kinda bannable to play bedrock on jartex since bedrock has unfair advantage as having more reach, and bedrock bridging. I recommend play java instead of bedrock

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Ita kinda bannable to play bedrock on jartex since bedrock has unfair advantage as having more reach, and bedrock bridging. I recommend play java instead of bedrock
But why adding bedrock to jartex when its not aklowed. Then they shouldn’t add it, simply

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
If you play on bedrock in jartex and you get falsely banned for scaffold or anything like that you can just appeal stating that you are a bedrock player.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
If you play on bedrock in jartex and you get falsely banned for scaffold or anything like that you can just appeal stating that you are a bedrock player.
Ye, Simple its so good to have a bedrock player in squads-

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Ye, Simple its so good to have a bedrock player in squads-
In that case i dont really know... like if you get banned for teaming with a rule breaking then idk how it works, i guess appeal and state what happened

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
In that case i dont really know... like if you get banned for teaming with a rule breaking then idk how it works, i guess appeal and state what happened
Well bedrock isnt hacking/scaffolding, its just how it works 💀

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Well bedrock isnt hacking/scaffolding, its just how it works 💀
well how would the staff member know if he on bedrock or java, yk what i mean? Also if they freeze a bedrock player he will mostly just leave the game as mostly of bedrock player base is 7yo's that dont have a pc yet or prefer playing on phone so they will just get banned by console for "leaving while freezed"

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
well how would the staff member know if he on bedrock or java, yk what i mean? Also if they freeze a bedrock player he will mostly just leave the game as mostly of bedrock player base is 7yo's that dont have a pc yet or prefer playing on phone so they will just get banned by console for "leaving while freezed"
I have never seen anybody get freezef in *minigames*.

ned_

Donator
Donator
i havent seen a player neem freezed other than WildAbbee WildAbbee got freezed for velocity

so i dont think thats an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.