Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Item Concept: The Detonator

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
>> ITEM CONCEPT <<
With the BedWars shop being the exact same for a while, we're always trying to think of new, fun additions to add. We believe we've come up with a pretty balanced item that, in concept, should be very fun to use. We've dubbed it: "The Detonator".

The Detonator is an item that can be purchased for 2 Emeralds. The concept is simple: Right-click with the item in your hand, and you will explode, killing you instantly and dealing a good amount of KnockBack (and/or potentially damage) to enemies nearby. Additionally, it will have the possibility to destroy player-placed blocks, so think of it as an "instant-TNT". As with any item, we've had to add some drawbacks to prevent it being the main meta. I'll list some of the pros and cons below, and encourage you to come up with crazy and fun strategies for this item in the comments.

+ If you're facing opponents that are particularly good at dealing with TNT rushing and/or tool rushing, you may want to use this item as a way to expose their bed defense to your teammate.
+ If you find yourself alone on a bridge facing two opponents, you may want to decide to detonate yourself and knock them off the bridge. Double kill! (Well, triple :p)

- If used in the first scenario, this item will be practically useless unless you're rushing with a teammate.
- It's fairly expensive, and there are alternatives for the price that might be even better for rushing (e.g. a set of potions).

1662489962465.png

Let me hear your opinions in the comments!
Yours truly,
Nirahz

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I think its a good item to add, especially if you're playing with friends, could also be subject to controversial and racist jokes which doesnt really matter, and I wouldn't care, since I'm the one who would be making them.

But I think it should be disabled in Solos. There's no real need (like you mentioned with the first scenario). Personally I can only see it as an item that would be used by teamers. One person suicide bombs and the other gets the bed and tada..

supokid

IGN
supokid23
i mean, in many cases a set of pots is more likely to get you the bed and get you out alive

solar beam can be used in the same turn if combined with power herb or if sun is up :p
yooo pokemon nerd (high fives) me too

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
How long is this still up for...
And when will this be in privat agmes :) im ready to use this on my friends :/