Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented SBD Item rename simulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JustThatNoob​

What is the suggestion about?
Item rename simulator?​

Description:
So I am somewhat of a new player to Skyblock Dream , and I've got an item rename that i would like to use , however , I do not know what the end product would look like . I know there is a guide on the codes of each colour etc. but i was thinking of somewhat of a simulator for the item rename : it could either be in-game or even on the Jartex website , you would be able to write down the code that interests you (for the item rename) and the simulator would simulate what you would have received on any item such as a sword if you inputted that exact code . (i currently play SBD , but i know that the item rename can be obtained from other game modes too , so this could apply to them swell)

This could help new players like me who are not rich enough to just buy another item rename .
I am also pretty sure that developing this wont be a very big issue as the code for it is already implemented in the game .
This would prevent you from wasting an item rename especially if your first result wasn't your fit.

If this has already been suggested or is a totally bad idea , then sorry or wasting your time .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help new players to be able to use the item rename with ease without the frustration of getting it incorrect , or having a bad result that they do not like . It can even help more experienced players experiment with different designs .​

Extra Information:
Thank you for your time​

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Neutral for example laby mod lets you see all the colors and everything as you type it

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
(relevant post, not a necro)
Neutral.
There is already an "Item Rename Simulator" in SkyblockDream (and Skyblock Fantasy, Prison, and both Factions servers). You do, however, need to know what the codes are to make use of it.

- In SkyblockDream and SkyblockFantasy:
1) Create or join an island.
2) Go to your island.
3) Type "/is c" (without "") until you get to Island Chat.
4) Type what you want to rename your item to (Island Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings
5) Once you find a combination you like, right click the item rename.
6) Hold the item you want to rename.
7) Press "t" to enable chat, and press the up arrow to select the message that you preferred.
Congratulations, you've renamed the item successfully!

- In Prison
In Prison there are two options, Gang chat or Cell chat..
Cell Chat:
1) Create or join a cell.
2) Go to your cell.
3) Type "/c c" (without "") until you get to Cell Chat.
4) Type what you want to rename your item to (Cell Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings
7) Press "t" to enable chat, and press the up arrow to select the message that you preferred.
Gang Chat:
1) Create or join a gang.
2) Type "/g c" (without "") until you get to Gang Chat.
3) Type what you want to rename your item to (Gang Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings
4) Once you find a combination you like, right click the item rename.
5) Hold the item you want to rename.
6) Press "t" to enable chat, and press the up arrow to select the message that you preferred.

- In Factions (both)
1) Create or join a faction.
2) Type "/f c" (without "") until you get to Faction Chat (Faction only chat).
3) Type what you want to rename your item to (Faction Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings
6) Press "t" to enable chat, and press the up arrow to select the message that you preferred.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JustThatNoob

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
(relevant post, not a necro)
Neutral.
There is already an "Item Rename Simulator" in SkyblockDream (and Skyblock Fantasy, Prison, and both Factions servers). You do, however, need to know what the codes are to make use of it.

- In SkyblockDream and SkyblockFantasy:
1) Create or join an island.
2) Go to your island.
3) Type "/is c" (without "") until you get to Island Chat.
4) Type what you want to rename your item to (Island Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings

- In Prison
In Prison there are two options, Gang chat or Cell chat..
Cell Chat:
1) Create or join a cell.
2) Go to your cell.
3) Type "/c c" (without "") until you get to Cell Chat.
4) Type what you want to rename your item to (Cell Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings
Gang Chat:
1) Create or join a gang.
2) Type "/g c" (without "") until you get to Gang Chat.
3) Type what you want to rename your item to (Gang Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings

- In Factions (both)
1) Create or join a faction.
2) Type "/f c" (without "") until you get to Faction Chat (Faction only chat).
3) Type what you want to rename your item to (Faction Chat allows you to use colorcodes to talk). Example: &9&lBest&7&lGreetings
O wow thank you very much , I wasn't aware that you could chat with coloured messages in specific chats , really appreciate it

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, HelloMCWorld​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already Implemented.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.