Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Jartex Old Maps (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex Old Maps

Description:
Add back the old Jartex old maps such as Hobbit, Broken, Toxic, Castle and few others like the map in Overpowered mode back then (I forgot the name). The only problem on this is just for the quadruples mode. Old Bedwars had 8 teams for quadruples back then so maybe just add it for Solo, Duos and Triples.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would be very nice for the ogs to play on old maps once again. The maps itself were good. It would also give new players opportunities to play on it.

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheDinoGamer

What is the suggestion about?
Jartex Old Maps

Description:
Add back the old Jartex own creation maps such as Hobbit, Broken, Toxic, Castle and few others like the map in Overpowered mode back then (I forgot the name). The only problem on this is just for the quadruples mode. Old Bedwars had 8 teams for quadruples back then so maybe just add it for Solo, Duos and Triples.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would be very nice for the ogs to play on old maps once again. The maps itself were good. It would also give new players opportunities to play on it.
+1 me want to play Hobbit to see can gandalf help me against blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Neutral ;
The old maps would be too sloppy to play on, the maps we currently have are a lot more fast paced.
(Unless you're suggesting it so they add SOMETHING for "new" maps, that way the suggestion goes into +1)

I'd rather see all the old maps on a Skywars Solo Rotational Gamemode named ; Nostalgia Maps or something šŸ¤·

CasterBlade

I think they should add them back for a week or so or even add a limited time mode just to see how the players react to them +1

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I remember playing these maps back in 2018 lol, I dont remember them that well but would love to see them again.

Last edited:

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
+1

Just replace Yoshi and Rome map with anything TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 mentioned.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
The old maps would be too sloppy to play on, the maps we currently have are a lot more fast paced.
The thing is when these maps were removed, jartex was barely hitting 100 players everyday. So a decent amount of people will see them as new maps. I have played these maps before and I agree with a limited time gamemode for ogs to see those maps again. I remember a time with 3s was super alive. :p
Secondly, the maps were good too. Especially castle and hobbit.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
i missed all those maps aaaaaaa
i liked them a lot