Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex should add a hotbar manager.

MasksNotRequired

Donator
Donator
IGN
MasksNotRequired
I think that jartex should add a hotbar selector. It makes it so you don't have to put items in your particular slot EVERYTIME you buy something from the shop. I think it's a good QoL feature. And it makes the game a little easier lol.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
that sounds like a good idea,you could suggest it in the suggestion page

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
it is
that sounds like a good idea,you could suggest it in the suggestion page
but it got suggested and denied multiple times as of now so i don think there's any chance

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
I think that jartex should add a hotbar selector. It makes it so you don't have to put items in your particular slot EVERYTIME you buy something from the shop. I think it's a good QoL feature. And it makes the game a little easier lol.
This have been sugested a million times and got denied

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
It is a good idea but why they're not accepting the suggestion is way over my head. It's gonna be sooo helpful. Personally, I am very bad at inventory management so this is gonna be a big w for me. I don't need to arrange my inventory every time I buy something.
Really hope they change their mind.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
It is a good idea but why they're not accepting the suggestion is way over my head. It's gonna be sooo helpful. Personally, I am very bad at inventory management so this is gonna be a big w for me. I don't need to arrange my inventory every time I buy something.
Really hope they change their mind.
I would appreciate this ability too even if I'm very fast at inventory sorting because it's always a time wasted to sort an inventory every time you die. However, it doesn't seem to be in a good way to be accepted šŸ˜“

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
I lowkey like this suggestion ! I havenā€™t heard this before good one