Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

jartex should add Invisibility potion in bedwars

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
jartex should add Invisibility potion in bedwars and it should not be very cheap because Invisibility potion are very strong and easy to break a bed so it price should be 4 emeralds and in solo it should be 5 emeralds because there is only one player and in doubles and triples it should be the same 4 emeralds and the time for invisibility potion will be only for 30 seconds
wrote by: dropmissYT
you can contact me at discord / ig
ign: dropmissYT
discord username: RAZI#7753
Thankyou!

Last edited:

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
It'd be a cool addon to the game and fun. But just imagine fighting an invisible cheater, that is as painful as fun it would be. I'm pretty sure it has been suggested before and was denied. It's a neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rizooo

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
no the timer for invis pot will be only for 30 sec

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rizooo

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
i'll sent this in suggestions thankyou for the reply this helped me because i didn't mention how much time it will have thankyou!

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Rizooo Rizooo Its been suggested before a lot of times and denied a lot of time (dont believe me ? search Invisibility in suggestions forums)
So unless you got a really really really different and ground breaking improvement to previous ones I suggest you do not suggest that

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
jartex should add Invisibility potion in bedwars and it should not be very cheap because Invisibility potion are very strong and easy to break a bed so it price should be 4 emeralds and in solo it should be 5 emeralds because there is only one player and in doubles and triples it should be the same 4 emeralds and the time for invisibility potion will be only for 30 seconds
Thankyou!
Well a lot of us dont want this to be added
no the timer for invis pot will be only for 30 sec
and damn 30 sec is a hell lot of time xD

ned_

Donator
Donator
Thankyou!
i think this was copying hypixel... that jartex would not want to
Hypixel also have a invis pot

CrqCked_GR

Thankyou!
i agree. the must add invisibility. the game will be much better

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
i agree. the must add invisibility. the game will be much better
The invis potion had been suggested multiple times and had been denied multiple times. I doubt they will add them any time soon.