Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

JartexNetwork Forums Event

El_Queens_Order

Hey everyone,

I've got a story from my time on the Lifesteal server. At first, I was all on my own, grinding away. But then, I found my place on a cool team. We went through this big war together, and while we didn't win, something special happened.The battle was super tough, and we ended up losing. But you know what? We stuck together through it all. Even in defeat, we had each other's backs.It was a real adrenaline rush, fighting side by side. And even though we didn't come out on top, the friendships we made were worth it all.To my awesome teammates, thanks for being there, even when things didn't go our way.

Maybe we'll have another war, a tougher war, but hopefully, we'll win. With the server reset, we started grinding and together we made a cool base. We'll see how it goes and hopefully, we'll come out of the battle with better loot and maybe even some new teammates (that won't betray us like sometimes).Maybe we won't, but I'm happy I have my friends behind me even through dark times. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Elincetu#0884