Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

JartexNetwork

_ImAlox

hi,

I wanted to say, stop ignoring me as much as I write appeals without writing anything, and I can no longer write appeals because it is limited, and you don't even confirm to me that I can write unban appeals, maybe stop being lazy and start working.

Thank you
_ImAlox

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
hi,

I wanted to say, stop ignoring me as much as I write appeals without writing anything, and I can no longer write appeals because it is limited, and you don't even confirm to me that I can write unban appeals, maybe stop being lazy and start working.

Thank you
_ImAlox
Do you actually think that you are the inly human in this network that has been banned and is appealing? Staff members have irl’s - and this is even the wrong place to put this conversation

Speedy_beast

Donator
Donator
IGN
speedy_ beast28
So xD isn't this the place who put their introduction and tbh I can agree with Mack Mack staff's got Irl' stuff and got a lot more Unban apples and a lot more to do so be Patient and don't use these Places to other stuff

Awery

Banned
Suspended
IGN
itsmeawery
3 weeks i am waiting to answer, and nobody cares
Welcome to jartex. My appeals have been ignored for almost a year. I hope you enjoy your stay. I recommend sending a DM to @liamlopez on discord, with that pfp, it's almost certain that he will unban you.

~Awery