Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

JNMG | For all minigames players!

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
This is a message to every minigames player!

Hello! We know how difficult it is to suggest something on forums. Having to deal with not receiving much feedback, troll replies, message farmers, dupe suggestions, etc. A suggestion on forums is almost always doomed to fail, hardly ever receiving serious attention. Worry not, we have a solution!

A while ago, I posted this thread: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/a-new-discord-server-has-popped-up.209944/ in which I brought up the opening of a new Discord server for all your minigames needs. Today, I'd like to regain some of your attention on it, as we've added a few new features to make your stay worthwhile and influential. We currently provide:

- A custom bot that allows you to quickly and easily write suggestions for our whole community to see! With a quick and intuitive voting system, no longer will you have to worry about your suggestions getting denied for not writing paragraphs, or dealing with toxic comments. 📬
- A place to vote on your favourite maps, possibly influencing the map rotation? 👀
- A place to vote on which contracts you do and don't like! 📜
- Channels for talking and channels for providing feedback on maps and contracts! 📢
- A high chance of your suggestions getting implemented! 🔧

If you're interested, DM me (Nxrxhz#8518) on Discord for the invite link! Enjoy your stay!
(NOTE: JNMG is not affiliated with JartexNetwork)

Yours truly,
Nirahz

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker