Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Just destroyed @kaivalya In game and this is how he/she reacted:

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dato303

dato303

Some cheats can inject into some instances of Minecraft, but if the player you fought has no evidence there is nothing to worry about and you shouldn't have to defend yourself when currently nobody here is accusing you of cheating (except that ranked player).
You're right, I'm just worried since I have been playing on jartex for well over 2 years now. And I don't want to get banned because some ranked player hackussated me with god knows what proof and staff belived him/her.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Some cheats can inject into some instances of Minecraft, but if the player you fought has no evidence there is nothing to worry about and you shouldn't have to defend yourself when currently nobody here is accusing you of cheating (except that ranked player).
true but if he's using salwyrs v4 then he's good cus i heard that it cant b injected w any hacks even if they managed too it will automatically crash cus that's how its anti-cheat is

Syrtixcs

Donator
Donator
IGN
Syrtixcs
Your just straight gangster, u destroyed a crystal in a game!!! damnnn may i be you?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dato303

dato303

Your just straight gangster, u destroyed a crystal in a game!!! damnnn may i be you?
To be honest... I don't even know who did I do it.... Just a luck I guess.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I don't know if this backs me up in this situation but I have been using salwyrr client (it doesn't have forge or anything like that as y'all can see in the screenshot.)
Btw how to take sc on salwyrr?