Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Kick/Ban players spamming party invites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
KoshiTheNeko (Or Kuwushi I don't know)​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kick/Ban players spamming party invites.​

Suggestion Details:
Kick/ban players who send party invites too quickly preventing bots from advertising server IPs that may get their accounts hacked.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex is filled with advertising bots these days, sending a party invite to every player on the server to advertise shitty stuff. So that's why the console should kick/ban players (or bots) that keep spamming party invites too quickly. This may help getting rid of advertising bots in Jartex which pretty much harms the player base. And if a player gets false banned because of it, they can just appeal and their appeal will get accepted anyways since bots can't appeal! For now...​

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
Neutral, it's a good suggestion sure, but if players spot those players/bots spam advertising, isn't it simple to, well, report em?

SrijanXD

IGN
Srijanxd
Neutral, it's a good suggestion sure, but if players spot those players/bots spam advertising, isn't it simple to, well, report em?
Yes ur right report them imma start reporting every that kind of random invite i get their usernames are like written in gibberish like jmdjks

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Koshi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.