Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kicked Twice

WalllessLime997

My username is WalllessLime997 and I play on Bedrock Minecraft. Today I was kicked twice while playing prison. When I started playing for the very first time, I spawned in with full diamond armor and diamond tools. I did not spawn these in. When I put on the armor, I looked around and realized that almost no one else had diamond armor on. I was mildly concerned but I thought nothing of it. Almost immediately after I started mining, I was kicked. I thought it could have been a bug, so I joined the server again and started playing prison again. But then I was kicked again. I decided to screenshot this one. (Look at the attached file.)

I am just a normal player trying to play Minecraft. Is there a way that you can remove whatever items I have in my inventory that is triggering anti-cheat so I can play? I look forward to your response.

Attachments

• 2023-06-21.png
    2023-06-21.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 3
Solution
Community Assistance - Console bans
Hello, WalllessLime997.​
If you ever get a console ban, it doesn't necessarily mean you were cheating. However, in order to get unbanned, you must upload a screenshot of your ban to the assistance channel at discord.gg/Jartex and mention a staff member (Jr.Mod+) with the Team screenshare role; or you may need to message them for a screenshare privately if you don't want to ask in assistance chat. Screen sharing definition? It's a process where a staff member checks your device to see if you had or have any cheats, which is why the anti-cheat has banned you. You can't request a screenshare if the ban is under an hour, as it may take longer depending...​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Getting kicked is very common when you have high ping
So please check internet conntection first

This can ofcourse happen if you are using hacks for real
so cross check all your mods again with https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/

2 times is normal and not a serious issue but if this keeps happening like 5-6 times in a day to an unplayable extent,
create a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

Its normal to get the items you mentioned at the start of the game
its starter kit which everyone gets so that they wont have to start from scratch
Rest assured the items in your inventory arent causing the kick

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

WalllessLime997

I have a solid internet connection, I am not aware of any hacks, and I am nervous to join again for risk of getting permanently banned. I would like to know if it is normal to spawn in with full diamond armor that is enchanted and full diamond tools that are enchanted even if I have never played before. Thanks!

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I have a solid internet connection, I am not aware of any hacks, and I am nervous to join again for risk of getting permanently banned. I would like to know if it is normal to spawn in with full diamond armor that is enchanted and full diamond tools that are enchanted even if I have never played before. Thanks!
You must have enabled some sort of auto kit
They have that in kitpvp which resuits you after you die

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

WalllessLime997

Could you tell me where I can disable this? I searched around for a while and couldn't find the setting.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I spawned in with full diamond armor and diamond tools. I did not spawn these in. When I put on the armor, I looked around and realized that almost no one else had diamond armor on. I was mildly concerned but I thought nothing of it.
When you spawn you are always given starter kit and stuff, its normal
although if you say that when you died you respawned with new stuff, then it might be something out of the ordinary

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

WalllessLime997

I haven't died yet; I have only been kicked from the game. When I started playing the Prison minigame for the first time, I had a full set of leather armor that was called a Prison Outfit. I assume that this was the starter kit. But I also had the diamond armor. After I was kicked for the first time, I thought that next time, if I removed the armor, it wouldn't kick me. I took of the diamond armor and put on the Prison Outfit. But it wouldn't let me drop the armor, and soon after, I was kicked again. I tried to join the prison minigame a third time but was instantly kicked. I don't have a chance to fix whatever problem is occurring. Is this a problem in the server, or an issue on my side? Thanks!

Last edited:

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Getting kicked is very common when you have high ping
So please check internet conntection first

This can ofcourse happen if you are using hacks for real
so cross check all your mods again with https://jartexnetwork.com/modifications/

2 times is normal and not a serious issue but if this keeps happening like 5-6 times in a day to an unplayable extent,
create a bug report over at https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/

Its normal to get the items you mentioned at the start of the game
its starter kit which everyone gets so that they wont have to start from scratch
Rest assured the items in your inventory arent causing the kick
Console kicks aren't a bug. they are anti-cheat related issue?