Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison /KillTop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaisify_Op

Minecraft Username:
Owaisify_Op​

What is your suggestion's title?
/KillTop​

Suggestion Details:
Yall Know Prison=Like Mining More Mining And More But Alot People Use Prison Pvp To Do Pvp, They Dont Use Prac And Kpvp They Use Prison Pvp For Pvp, Ya But Alot Hackers Ruined The Game They Loose Alot Loots And They Have To Grind For Silly Rsn That Hacker Kill Me So If Jartex Staff Team Add-Kill Giftcard I Think Like KillTop Person Got Giftcard 1st Postion <amount> 2nd Postion <amount> 3rd Postion <amount> So People Gonna Give Time To Prison Pvp I Dont Know About Game Bcs I Am Ban From The Server But I Read About Gift Card In Prison Information Thats Why I Suggest That I Dont Know About Server Rn So I Cant Suggest Properly​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More People Bcs Alot People Leave Prison Bca TheY Dont Have Loot And They Dont Wanna Grind And Instead Of They Play Skyblock Or Faction They Just Leave Server For Serval Time. Its Good Jartex Team Can Add This Later IF Its Not Possible In Serval DaysšŸ˜Š

Extra Information:
I Dont Know Bcs I Am Banned Its Gonna reject Bcs I Am Banned I Am Not On Server I Cant Explain Properly.​

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Saaket_PLAYZ_YT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We are not adding rewards for killtop
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.