Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Kits and fixing uhc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Minecraft Username:
ikasdj​

What is the suggestion about?
Kits and fixing uhc​

Description:
HC is a gamemode in Jartex that was released before bridge yet much more bugged than The Bridge and I am here to tell a few ideas to improve UHC and to fix uhcs poor quality as a gamemode.

Lets start with :

Bugs:

Food Bug

UHC is known to have many bugs I haven't played much but I know a good understanding about the gamemode first off the food glitch if you ever played normal uhc you may not find any animals at all and apparently this was disabled of some sort so your only food source is mushroom stew which is hard to come by and this makes uhc basically impossible in normal mode without gapples as you get pushed to half a heart and it's just scuffed in general

Minor bugs:

There are also other minor bugs like the server lagging out when you start uhc whenever you right click the head your Minecraft crashes.

New Features for UHC (Possible improvements) :

Now I am gonna talk about the stuff that should be added to uhc first off extend the world border is very small and you can't go far and also making the skycrate less op or removing it entirely because of its power and yeah because of the border you can't find many resources to fight and stuff etc

Kits, One of the biggest things in uhc that hasn't been added yet is kits there should be kits for players and you can buy them with coins maybe even like the bridge if you get a certain amount of kills you will get a milestone kit but a few kits I am suggesting is the Warrior kit where you spawn with an iron sword sharpness one but wooden tools an archer kit when a bow and 8 arrows a tools kit which is upgradable as well and it upgrades your tools example diamond pickaxe efficiency, etc

Custom crafts and cut clean, now this an interesting topic a lot of people will just call this COpYiNG hYpIxEL but it's a good idea in my opinion maybe not custom crafts but at least cut clean means when you mine an ore it gets automatically smelted if you won't like to do this you can also make a smelters pickaxe which is iron coal and sticks which autosmelts ores when you mine them and good swords you can craft with items, etc just making it more cool easier and a funner gamemode in general custom crafts would make it cooler to make some strong armour weapons and tools and cut clean is like a quality of life thing you can mine ores and get it autosmelted just making it easier to do everything when you have a short 10 minute grace period talking about the grace period lets talk about it I would say make the grace period atleast 15 minutes if your not adding cutclean and stuff because it's way too less time to get food when you can't normally since no animals and then get iron armour and stuff to pvp is very hard to manage in that short period of time.

Thanks for reading this thread! I hope these things happen to UHC so that it doesn't get fully teared up like practice as well.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can be helpful to add new features as well fix important bugs so it can be a more exciting and fun gamemode in general​

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Im guess +1 yes ok hello there

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
You put major effort into this. 50/50 chance they fix it though.

+1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he rages when there are no kits in UHC

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Ikasdj​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The Gamemode will no longer be available on the network.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.