Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

leveling system is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormidity

Im just asking the devs to fix the leveling system because im stuck at level 9 because level 10 asks me to kill a 1000 chickens and chickens is not that easy to get and from what i heard that level 11 asks to kill 1000 pigs
what I'm asking for is to lower the number to 100 because i mean this is level 10 and 11 not level 50 or something

thanks
Best regards
Storm
Peace

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Those quests are pretty easy and don't need lowering, even for non-ranked players. Just purchase eggs from people and just kill baby chickens, you can buy them as low as 0.25 per egg. As for pigs, just run around flat plains biomes, and you'll soon kill enough.

If you want to make an actual suggestion to reduce them, make it here -> https://jartexnetwork.com/form/13/select
However, I will assume it will get denied due to the fact them two quests are actually easy enough.

Last edited:

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
This is not the right place to suggest this, Please suggest it here

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Stormidity

Stormidity

Those quests are pretty easy and don't need lowering, even for non-ranked players. Just purchase eggs from people and just kill baby chickens, you can buy them as low as 0.25 per egg. As for pigs, just run around flat plains biomes, and you'll soon kill enough.
Bruh when i ask anybody even you natty nobody answers me and its not in the players shops

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Bruh when i ask anybody even you natty nobody answers me and its not in the players shops
If you have asked me in-game, I am almost always afk. I have added mine onto the player shops at the .25 price, if you want to buy chicken eggs, they will only be up for 24 hours.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
this is a suggestion right? sooooooooooo why did u add it here

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Stormidity

Stormidity

If you have asked me in-game, I am almost always afk. I have added mine onto the player shops at the .25 price, if you want to buy chicken eggs, they will only be up for 24 hours.
K thx bro appreciate that rly

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
ovq ovq Requesting thread lock, Thread solved by community

Reactions: ovq

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello StormTM577,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.