Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

LION4_ banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
he got banned for logging our during a screenshare (#1 on 2 lbs, 15k finals, 11k beds, silver rank)

ChitranshTheKing

Donator
Donator
Why jartex hates me
first, my duo partner abbee gets banned
now, my new duo partner lion got banned

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ rip legend

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
doubt either of them enjoy playing with you

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
FrontTrx FrontTrx

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
I mean technically I was your first duo partner and I'm not banned (yet) so. But I agree with Nirahz, as your old teammate I can say that playing with you is hell as you're just toxic and target ranked people. About Abby's ban I can't really say anything because I feel like it wasn't deserved as she accidentally logged in with an alt from the web. About Lion4_'s ban I actually agree because if you log out while being frozen then it's your own fault. I've been ss-d many times and banned in only one server because of badlion crashing but I doubt that happened with Lion as he spammed screenshots of him being banned.

FrontTrx

IGN
FrontTrx
Serena90, WildAbbee, LION4 and who's next lb player who will get banned?
Serena was actually cheating tho, ''she'' got exposed of safewalk,reach,autoclicker and velocity by ''her'' own friend. I played in one of my friend's server's with ''her'' and she lost so it's either that he didnt want to be blatant with his hacks or he didnt have them injected.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I mean lion doesn't even know what a screenshare is, I'd like to know why he was screenshared

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
I am asking this to myself too...As far as I know he wasnt hacking or anything.
Yep... But honestly, Lion was a bit of a douche.

Anyway, the real only way he could prove he's legit rn is either make a YT video showing that he is playing legit or screenshare him playing Bedwars with a staff so they can after see if he's still playing like he used to and then screenshare them.

idk, something like that.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Serena was actually cheating tho, ''she'' got exposed of safewalk,reach,autoclicker and velocity by ''her'' own friend. I played in one of my friend's server's with ''her'' and she lost so it's either that he didnt want to be blatant with his hacks or he didnt have them injected.
Hmm... is there any video proof of "her" hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.