Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Locking Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
GHladni​

What is the suggestion about?
Locking Topics​

Description:
I think there should be a system which automatically locks topic/threads after month or two of not being active. It's kinda annoying when you are going through the forum and you see new replies to 2018 posts from people who are grinding messages.

Example: https://prnt.sc/rv0zri

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people from grinding messages and let the forum be updated with new posts and not unnecessary comments from 1-2years old threads.​

Deviant__

Minecraft Username:
GHladni

What is the suggestion about?
Locking Topics

Description:
I think there should be a system which automatically locks topic/threads after month or two of not being active. It's kinda annoying when you are going through the forum and you see new replies to 2018 posts from people who are grinding messages.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would prevent people from grinding messages and let the forum be updated with new posts and not unnecessary comments from 1-2years old threads.
There are rules on other forums that might give you warnings for necro posting on threads (replying to very old threads). It can be locked without any reason if old threads comes up. I believe such rule also exist on jartex but I'm not sure.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
There's a punishment for this, and some threads/Suggestions are kept old for reasons, such as accepting them in the future.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GHladni​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.