Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Loki's Labyrinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
dont host events if you keep postponing them
Shush little boy, thou hast entered the world of the creation of thou events. These events widdle down in despair and accumulate problems we have never seen before! A hard-to-maintain matter indeed. Some call it troublesome, but we suffer worse. As we who made thou event for enjoyment and sake, are ridiculed! For its poor functionality. Beyond our control it is! We seek to grow! We seek to fix it! Nothing in this fruitful yet frightening world is perfect!

Ignore me I got bored...

MightyNutella

Shush little boy, thou hast entered the world of the creation of thou events. These events widdle down in despair and accumulate problems we have never seen before! A hard-to-maintain matter indeed. Some call it troublesome, but we suffer worse. As we who made thou event for enjoyment and sake, are ridiculed! For its poor functionality. Beyond our control it is! We seek to grow! We seek to fix it! Nothing in this fruitful yet frightening world is perfect!

Ignore me I got bored...
i would flame you so hard if i didnt want to be banned

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
guys less than 2 hours until the best event jar te cks net wurcks has ever seen

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
The event has ended and it was a complete disgrace. I’ve teleported to checkpoint for many times with no reason. If it wasn't for that, I would have finished it long ago. Unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.