Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Lol emote

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98

Minecraft Username:
Lavapit98​

What is your suggestion's title?
Lol emote​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex has emotes but one of the biggest and the most popular emotes over the bedwars community is the L emote AKA lol emote, Now it would be funny if jartex added this emote.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This won't help people but it will be a good update adding the Lol emote everyone will use this emote, and they would feel better playing​

Extra Information:
The Lol emote should be good, It should have body motion like Hypixel and other server have​

ned_

Donator
Donator
uhh, jartex dont have emotes and L is stands for "loss" and they would have to add a resourcepack in order to add custom vanilla emotes

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
uhh, jartex dont have emotes and L is stands for "loss" and they would have to add a resourcepack in order to add custom vanilla emotes
I think he is talking about the /emote command which can be used with the Crystal rank only.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Rizooo Rizooo after reviewing your suggestion I have decided to be neutral for the following reasons.

Could be more detailed about the "L" emote by giving the example of it, it shows lack of efforts.
Creating a suggestion only for 1 emote, I mean you could have thought of some more interesting emotes and presented your suggestion with examples.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Rizooo

Rizooo

IGN
lavapit98
Rizooo Rizooo after reviewing your suggestion I have decided to be neutral for the following reasons.

Could be more detailed about the "L" emote by giving the example of it, it shows lack of efforts.
Creating a suggestion only for 1 emote, I mean you could have thought of some more interesting emotes and presented your suggestion with examples.
Oh ok thanks

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Lavapit98​

What is your suggestion's title?
Lol emote​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex has emotes but one of the biggest and the most popular emotes over the bedwars community is the L emote AKA lol emote, Now it would be funny if jartex added this emote.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This won't help people but it will be a good update adding the Lol emote everyone will use this emote, and they would feel better playing​

Extra Information:
The Lol emote should be good, It should have body motion like Hypixel and other server have​
As shadowbox said, you haven't put much effort and they wouldn't just add 1 emote for crystal players, so create more emote ideas, I am staying neutral for now