Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied long waits

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxlilleed

IGN
xxxxlilleed
Minecraft Username:
xxxxlilleed​

What is the suggestion about?
long waits​

Description:
pls don't hate on me for saying this but I think there is absolute bias on certain players or members on the jartex platform or just ignoring unban appeals look where this is coming from is my own personal experience I recently banned on jartex for Reach,AntiKb and I post my first appeal which got denied for laziness so I made another of course following all the rules like wait for a week and others so I made another one after about three to four days ago and I excepted a quick response but I see staff online and I see no change to my appeal I know I know I should wait and have the element of patience but the annoying thing is seeing staff online not doing anything to interfere in your appeal I know the stress of being a mod is a lot and I know by making this suggestion I think I maybe breaking a rule or two in the appeal process but if u think about it I'm not suggesting for my self I'm suggesting for me and people who have the same problem and who enjoy the server so much all in all I think the reaction time of mods should be quick and efficient​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it will just make members of the community and server lives a bit easier and we could also create a lively player interface​

Extra Information:
if u made this far and have read everything I just wanna say thanks honestly thanks for reading have a blessed day​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Neutral ⠀I've experienced this (discord ban), and you are right . But the thing is, staffs won't accept the appeal as soon as they see it. They would take time, discuss it with senior staffs and deal with it. Also you shouldn't be posting multiple appeals a week, that's against the rules.

Last edited:

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Minecraft Username:
xxxxlilleed

long waits

Description:
pls don't hate on me for saying this but I think there is absolute bias on certain players or members on the jartex platform or just ignoring unban appeals look where this is coming from is my own personal experience I recently banned on jartex for Reach,AntiKb and I post my first appeal which got denied for laziness so I made another of course following all the rules like wait for a week and others so I made another one after about three to four days ago and I excepted a quick response but I see staff online and I see no change to my appeal I know I know I should wait and have the element of patience but the annoying thing is seeing staff online not doing anything to interfere in your appeal I know the stress of being a mod is a lot and I know by making this suggestion I think I maybe breaking a rule or two in the appeal process but if u think about it I'm not suggesting for my self I'm suggesting for me and people who have the same problem and who enjoy the server so much all in all I think the reaction time of mods should be quick and efficient

it will just make members of the community and server lives a bit easier and we could also create a lively player interface

Extra Information:
if u made this far and have read everything I just wanna say thanks honestly thanks for reading have a blessed day
Neutral as reasons stated above by Heroic. Also am pretty sure not all the staff are Team Appeals which means not every staff manages appeals

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there! After reading your suggestion,
I've decided to vote it -1.
Due to the following reason(s):
- Appeal takes time to handle, if we accept /or denied a appeal in a day or 2, it could easily be a mess. As people could be lying, faking, and stuff.

RMGAMING

Addicted Member
IGN
RayanMaster2
-1 It doesn’t mean that they did not see your appeals. They are now checking everything and discussing so it takes time

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Minecraft Username:
xxxxlilleed

long waits

Description:
pls don't hate on me for saying this but I think there is absolute bias on certain players or members on the jartex platform or just ignoring unban appeals look where this is coming from is my own personal experience I recently banned on jartex for Reach,AntiKb and I post my first appeal which got denied for laziness so I made another of course following all the rules like wait for a week and others so I made another one after about three to four days ago and I excepted a quick response but I see staff online and I see no change to my appeal I know I know I should wait and have the element of patience but the annoying thing is seeing staff online not doing anything to interfere in your appeal I know the stress of being a mod is a lot and I know by making this suggestion I think I maybe breaking a rule or two in the appeal process but if u think about it I'm not suggesting for my self I'm suggesting for me and people who have the same problem and who enjoy the server so much all in all I think the reaction time of mods should be quick and efficient

it will just make members of the community and server lives a bit easier and we could also create a lively player interface

Extra Information:
if u made this far and have read everything I just wanna say thanks honestly thanks for reading have a blessed day
You won't believe me when I say this, but Staff Members actually have real lifes to attend to.

This is a subject that is brought up a lot. Only JrMods and above can even handle ban appeals, and they all need to be in the "Team Appeals" subgroup. Don't try dming a Helper or Trial, since obviously they can't help.

Appeals should be long, detailed, and easy to read, and a staff member should be able to read it, and see that you are indeed sorry for breaking rules. If you need help on how to appeal, read this.

So for my final vote, it will be a -1

Regards, Nuggets
Have a good day!

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, xxxlilleed​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier

Status
Not open for further replies.