Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Already Implemented Make creative Latest version only

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is the suggestion about?
Make creative Latest version only​

Description:
I should of probably made this suggestion earlier but the reason why I am making it is because latest versions have most varieties of good blocks for building but since the community is really into 1.8.9 the most in the game because of the PVP they don't change their versions either, like 80% of players use 1.8 in creative and they would come across plots which have been built in 1.15 version and they will not see the blocks the player placed in the plot on 1.15 version so it will end up looking like random trash building with missing blocks.

With everyone having 1.15, they would be able to use more blocks which everyone would finally be able to see.
Factions and skyblock is and pvp gamemodes are only good for 1.8.9 but not creative.
I see no problem in 1.15 version, it's available everywhere and in creative it would not cause lagg, just download optifine and it's fixed.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would help players make better builds and also see other players amazing builds​

Extra Information:
N/A​

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Well this might bring a difficulty between the gamemode switches. But +1

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
DrogonMC.

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.