Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lack of Information Discord Make #donators_chat less strict

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make #donators_chat less strict​

Suggestion Details:
Donators chat is primarialy used by active members of the community, who are also in many other Jartex-related servers (giveaway servers, community, ranked bedwars, etc...)

The Discord server isn't as enjoyable, many members have been banned due to the strict rules, and many lost joy in chatting due to their limitations.
I understand making doxxing rules stricter, but the overall chat experience shouldn't be changed for that.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would, over time, bring back some old members of the community and get new (actually enjoyable people) to chat here.​

Extra Information:
lift all discord bans !!​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1 the whole rules for dono chat should just be reworked or reverted back to how it was

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Well I disagree see the thing is donator chat is already kind of less strict about stuff but if you see the number of donators that just got dono role cuz of free iron rank is too much and its not easy for staff to moderate that many people with little to no rules. the whole idea of having less rules was ok when there were like very less members in the donator community for which now the case is in #crystal_chat

MightyNutella

Well I disagree see the thing is donator chat is already kind of less strict about stuff but if you see the number of donators that just got dono role cuz of free iron rank is too much and its not easy for staff to moderate that many people with little to no rules. the whole idea of having less rules was ok when there were like very less members in the donator community for which now the case is in #crystal_chat
shutup "starpredetor" your opinion is invalid you are probably a childpredetor

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Alex_42069​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Lack of information; This suggestion doesn't say how the rules are too strict and donators chat already has a lot of lenience how it is.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT