Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make gkits/kits reset at 12:59 pm Server time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogikWasTaken

IGN
LogikWasTaken
Minecraft Username:
LogikWasTaken​

What is the suggestion about?
Make gkits/kits reset at 12:59 pm Server time.​

Description:
I’m suggesting this, because 24 hour cool down can become very hard to kee up with sometimes. For example, if I claim a kit at 12pm because I stayed up late that day and the next day, I can’t stay up that late, but I won’t be able to claim my kit that day because of the 24 hour delay. Another example: Let’s say I claimed my kit at 6pm and the next day I will forcibly have to claim my kit at this time once again if I don’t want to make the 24 delay go to 10pm or more. If all gkits/kits got reset at 12:59pm server time, these problems will be erased and you will still get your kits once a day. If the kit is 7days,5days, etc, it can still be applied just more time between the resets (Ex: if I claim a gkit with a 7 day cool down on Monday, then the next Monday the gkit could be available starting at 12:59pm. Hope I explained this kinda ok.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve the life’s of players​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
i think the whole point of kits is the flexibility of them and being able to claim them whenever is needed.

Also, 12 pm server time could be like 4am in a different time zone, so this problem wouldn’t be solved

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, LogikWasTaken​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.