Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make Ranks Be Able To Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Make Ranks Be Able To Nick​

Description:
I would want ranks to be able to nick because over the past few games that I've played before this post I have been targeted thrice in a row and it's infuriating how they just go for me and I can't have a normal bedwars game or skywars game.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve those willing to sacrifice their beds or their lives just to kill me and go "YES I FINALLY KILLED THIS RANKED NOOB!" and not make them target us anymore for it is annoying.​

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Nice idea. Make it limited nicking for lower ranks

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
This is a reasonable suggestion as getting targetted is a problem and happens quite often to ranked players. However, something that you could suggest is being able to disable your prefix at will. This will allow you to flex in lobbies but disable when you feel like grinding and sweating ;)

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
wait wait, your suggestion is quite confusing. You are saying that even gold ranks and iron ranks should be able to nick, but only change the ranks.

I dont know tbh, nick is a command exclusive to diamond rank also one of the features most people buy it for, and it would bring down its value even if its just the rank. It also has its paywall to back it up, its nearly 3x the price of gold rank.

I never got targeted in skywars in the whole 2 months that I was gold rank, tho it happened in bedwars once in a while.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JPatrickLz

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
wait wait, your suggestion is quite confusing. You are saying that even gold ranks and iron ranks should be able to nick, but only change the ranks.

I dont know tbh, nick is a command exclusive to diamond rank also one of the features most people buy it for, and it would bring down its value even if its just the rank. It also has its paywall to back it up, its nearly 3x the price of gold rank.

I never got targeted in skywars in the whole 2 months that I was gold rank, tho it happened in bedwars once in a while.

Well, you see, Diamond rank is not only bought exclusively because of Nick purposes, in my opinion the reason why Diamond ranks are usually bought is either because of their kits in SW, or their private games ability. And yes, I'm saying that Iron and Gold ranks should also be able to nick.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Well, you see, Diamond rank is not only bought exclusively because of Nick purposes, in my opinion the reason why Diamond ranks are usually bought is either because of their kits in SW, or their private games ability. And yes, I'm saying that Iron and Gold ranks should also be able to nick.
Still it reduces 33% of its worth then. For me 70% cuz nick was the main reason I bought diamond rank.

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
+1 Maybe add a hide rank button, or random name. I like the idea as more ranked players are getting targeted.
I wanted this same thing, but with limited nick abilities (maybe timed or with coins) .

Status
Not open for further replies.