Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make Ranks Be Able To Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Make Ranks Be Able To Nick​

Description:
I would want ranks to be able to nick because over the past few games that I've played before this post I have been targeted thrice in a row and it's infuriating how they just go for me and I can't have a normal bedwars game or skywars game.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve those willing to sacrifice their beds or their lives just to kill me and go "YES I FINALLY KILLED THIS RANKED NOOB!" and not make them target us anymore for it is annoying.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Reasons which were stated by Yuu Yuu above

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, I'm not in love with getting targeted.
-1, This is an important feature of Diamond rank.

My suggestion: Do not allow Iron ranks from Vote, only allow ones bought from store.

Neutral / +1
+0,5

Last edited:

NotSharkGamer

wait wait, your suggestion is quite confusing. You are saying that even gold ranks and iron ranks should be able to nick, but only change the ranks.

I dont know tbh, nick is a command exclusive to diamond rank also one of the features most people buy it for, and it would bring down its value even if its just the rank. It also has its paywall to back it up, its nearly 3x the price of gold rank.

I never got targeted in skywars in the whole 2 months that I was gold rank, tho it happened in bedwars once in a while.

agreed nicks are allowed only on dia rank for reason, that only few people can nick and not like whole server, but if nick would be added on gold and iron rank too, will people probably vote a lot more for server (free temp iron rank)

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1 Maybe add a hide rank button, or random name. I like the idea as more ranked players are getting targeted.
Actually this is better than being able to nick because it still leaves /nick to Diamond. If this gets denied atleast add this.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
agreed when I go in lobbies some random level 2 players start inviting me to their parties it really annoying and getting targeted in like every second game so it's a big fat +1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.