Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make Ranks Be Able To Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Make Ranks Be Able To Nick​

Description:
I would want ranks to be able to nick because over the past few games that I've played before this post I have been targeted thrice in a row and it's infuriating how they just go for me and I can't have a normal bedwars game or skywars game.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve those willing to sacrifice their beds or their lives just to kill me and go "YES I FINALLY KILLED THIS RANKED NOOB!" and not make them target us anymore for it is annoying.​

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz

Make Ranks Be Able To Nick

Description:
I would want ranks to be able to nick because over the past few games that I've played before this post I have been targeted thrice in a row and it's infuriating how they just go for me and I can't have a normal bedwars game or skywars game.

It will improve those willing to sacrifice their beds or their lives just to kill me and go "YES I FINALLY KILLED THIS RANKED NOOB!" and not make them target us anymore for it is annoying.
I don't care about getting target
But if you can hide your rank that must be very good
+1

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1

Same reasons as jolt.
Targeting can be a problem :)

BatPour

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz

Make Ranks Be Able To Nick

Description:
I would want ranks to be able to nick because over the past few games that I've played before this post I have been targeted thrice in a row and it's infuriating how they just go for me and I can't have a normal bedwars game or skywars game.

It will improve those willing to sacrifice their beds or their lives just to kill me and go "YES I FINALLY KILLED THIS RANKED NOOB!" and not make them target us anymore for it is annoying.
I always buying rank from votes and get targeted alot
If there was ability to hide your rank can be very good
+1

KillBandit

Addicted Member
To be fair , the fact the only Diamond rank can use /nick is what makes it special. Iron rank is easy to get and can be obtained by voting crystals. I don't feel Iron rank needs the nick feature.
Keeping the nick feature limited to Diamond only will encourage more people to upgrade their rank or atleast try hard to obtain that rank

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
I feel that Gold ranks should be able to at least hide their rank so they won't be targeted.
Iron ranks are really common and from my experience, they do not really get targeted.

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
Hello!,
While I think the above suggestion is great I am gonna go with -1 because of the reasonds stated above by JPatrickLz as its true.
I think the reply by JoltTheBolt is the better one and if made into a suggestion I would definetely give it a +1.
~PizzaLover13

Status
Not open for further replies.