Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Make this game's duration shorter

Cyclone3

From ___CYCLONE___3
The bridge is a game which consumes a lot of time and no one like such long games that's the main reason that the players prefer skywars and bedwars over the bridge because sky and bed wars are shorter mainly lasting about 10 mins where as the bridge can last about for 1 hour so pls fix this problem and make the duration shorter and also the player requirements like the games need 50 players to start and no one has that much time to wait.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
Hello Cyclone3, I want to say a few things about your post.
1- “no one likes long games”. In the bridge, we have potrushers and they need long games for being full dia and making pots. And all tb games are not being long every time, we’re doing gpr to end the game quickly.
2- There’s no need to get 50 players, 18 players are enough for the game to start. And this is not hard because when a game ends, people joining new game and the game starting easily.
3- If you wanna suggest something, you need to suggest it in suggestions topic.

That’s all, have a great day!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cyclone3

Cyclone3

I agree with your opinion but the post was my opinion and how I feel about the game I wasn't trying to make anyone angry ok but I agree with you but the type of player you are a pot rusher I am not that type and I will post my concern according to my game style I am just saying that it was my opinion and I totally respect your opinion.

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
No no no. I’m not a potrusher, but this is the flow of the game. I just wanted to say that. No problem.

ned_

Donator
Donator
From ___CYCLONE___3
The bridge is a game which consumes a lot of time and no one like such long games that's the main reason that the players prefer skywars and bedwars over the bridge because sky and bed wars are shorter mainly lasting about 10 mins where as the bridge can last about for 1 hour so pls fix this problem and make the duration shorter and also the player requirements like the games need 50 players to start and no one has that much time to wait.
Ok
whos here likes short games
2. If you want to suggest a suggestion you can do it here

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
From ___CYCLONE___3
making it short to 10-15 mins won't work as the preparation phase let alone takes 5 minutes so i don't think it's possible....

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
From ___CYCLONE___3
nice suggestion . agree with you It's better if they set a time limit and then the time runs out and when it runs out you just have to kill the person and win

ned_

Donator
Donator
From ___CYCLONE___3
You know what make it like 15 minutes not 10 mins

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs