Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums make youtube rank unable to be achieved with accounts that rely on youtube shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator

Minecraft Username:
shitnozzle​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
youtube rank​

What is your suggestion's title?
make youtube rank unable to be achieved with accounts that rely on youtube shorts​

Suggestion Details:
youtube shorts is a nobrainer when it comes to grinding views and subs, please make youtube rank fair for everyone and give it only to those who actually spend effort to get the rank rather than upload short form content​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
help those who put effort into their videos to reach the application goals rather than the ones who benefit from an unfair advantage such as that​

IGN
Beast_Akshat69
Hi there ,
I understood your idea but I think shorts get views and more subs to a new channel and it helps in growth and promotion of channel. Ik there are people who make long videos and put efforts , they should edit few eye catching clips and post it on shorts as it helps in growth. And for reason I will be neutral with it

Minecraft Username:
shitnozzle​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
youtube rank​

What is your suggestion's title?
make youtube rank unable to be achieved with accounts that rely on youtube shorts​

Suggestion Details:
youtube shorts is a nobrainer when it comes to grinding views and subs, please make youtube rank fair for everyone and give it only to those who actually spend effort to get the rank rather than upload short form content​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
help those who put effort into their videos to reach the application goals rather than the ones who benefit from an unfair advantage such as that​
I understand your idea that shorts gets more shorts and everything, but if you look closely even top YouTubers make shorts while promoting something cause people like short videos. I think there should be 2 categories of yt rank, 1 from shorts and 1 from long format videos.

IGN
Huhnicorn
There are separate requirements for shorts and normal videos, I think the current YouTubers are fine

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Koshi

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
There are separate requirements for shorts and normal videos, I think the current YouTubers are fine
most of them dont even meet the requirements anymore and have quit

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Koshi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We will look into short based creators, and perhaps add harsher requirments, however we will not be disallowing them to apply in general. Whilst it is less likely to gain players from it, they can create content quickly and can get the same reach as a normal creator with more videos.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.