Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Making Trading Jartex discord server with middle men in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mhmd223

What is the suggestion about?
Making Trading Jartex discord server with middle men in it

Description:
Ok, so of course we all know how some people spam what they're trading from keys and crap in jartex game modes so I don't know if this will be a good idea but maybe y'all should make a trading jartex discord server, and make middle man applications to make sure all trades are gonna go well without idiotic cry babies crying about scamming in gamemodes so the server would contain ofc the trade chat with 2 mins of slow mode to post in it to prevent spamming with only 5 lines in the trade post and if they go over 5 lines mute them for an hour, well I won't decide punishments because at the end the job if for the staff.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
rather than having spammers in gamemodes y'all would have a discord server with trades posted there and simply if someone finds that trade interesting they dm the trader.

Extra Information:
Pretty much this is a quick suggestion so it wouldn't sound as clear as I wanted it to sound.

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
This is a weird suggestion as scamming is against the rules already, however you can ALREADY ask a staff member to middle man for you, if this suggestion gets accepted it will make things more complicated/Weird.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mhmd223​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.