Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

map selector , new maps

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
when i first joined the server , i liked the maps a lot , but there werent many on them.
i love seeing the builders working hard to keep the content fresh.
out of the (4?) maps that came out , toxic (the radio active one) is absolutely humongous. its massive and damn its big as hell.
if it takes you over a stack of blocks to diagonal rush , the map is TOO big
the map broken(is it the right one?) looks cool , if not a little confusing . i think its an attempt to create a map similar to rooftop from hypixel. its a great map , offering unique pvp at mid , but damn is it hard to find ems there
the desert map is probably my favourite new map. its small its fast its somehow spacious and its all in all , fun . great job on that one.

in old maps ,get rid of saloon and portal . portal solo and duo is ok , but SQUADS? its STUPID its absolute dog water . noone i know , or anyone that i played with likes it.
sallon is fine . its good actually . maybe re texture it? it just makes me fell hot and dry looking at it(not a thing shared by everyone , just me personally) idk why ,it just makes me wanna buy water bucketsand spam them around the map.

map selector... very pog
but how. im iron rank. i just see it in the lobby *occasionally* and i have no idea how it works. maybe it shows every 3 games for me?? and gold every 2 and diamond every other and crystal every match ? its just not clear . maybe tell us that. i personally bugged mods for it and even asked here on the forums . love that you added it. (now please add report ... theres those that dont know what godbridging is and will report me for it , but reporting killaura dudes is important .)
good update
great success !

_qrre

IGN
qrre
its just old maps (2 years ago) not new ones also portal sucks in quads

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dogduckdog

Dogduckdog

Donator
Donator
IGN
dogduckdog / adonxs
its just old maps (2 years ago) not new ones also portal sucks in quads
yep portal bad (quads)

really? they got old maps? well the desert one is a fine map anyway. brings variety . i dont mind. looking at the map selector , i just realized we have more than 5 maps

_qrre

IGN
qrre
i hope the map selector wud be for gold or diam

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
They should just remove portal from quads and add Fortress as a replacement

yea_boiiii77

IGN
yea_boiiii77
portal really sucks in squads cuz the dia gen too far and also its twice the size of the toxic map.

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
i hate fortress , desert and tower cuz fps goes brrrrrrr (oh yeah portal too)