Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

PracticePvP Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Minecraft Username:
lyuwu

What is the suggestion about?
Maps

Description:
Make the maps less laggier bro there is a lot of blocks that cause all of that lag just remove them it's useless anyways what is that Creative x Practice PVP it's pvp not some freaking build competition + just remove all of these builds and make it flat or whatever but don't make us go on other servers and pvp there...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it'll make people not go on other servers???? BIG brain

Last edited:
G

Gusto

Some maps should have some builds to make pvp more interesting, I will go with -1 as I can run it easily

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lyuwu

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Some maps should have some builds to make pvp more interesting, I will go with -1 as I can run it easily
Oh okay, but you agree with me right the maps are laggy and stuff... Maybe put some interesting builds but don't put 10000 blocks on a tiny map :p

G

Gusto

Oh okay, but you agree with me right the maps are laggy and stuff... Maybe put some interesting builds but don't put 10000 blocks on a tiny map :p
I mean they werent laggy on my low end laptop and they arent now on my new pc, so...
There should be some builds but no too much yes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
lyuwu

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
I mean they werent laggy on my low end laptop and they arent now on my new pc, so...
There should be some builds but no too much yes
You know not everyone can afford a 500-600 pc/laptop. So yeah, maybe it’s not laggy for you but it’s laggy for other players and I’m pretty sure almost the whole server finds it laggy and they go on other server to pvp normally instead of pvping with 20 FPS

G

Gusto

You know not everyone can afford a 500-600 pc/laptop. So yeah, maybe it’s not laggy for you but it’s laggy for other players and I’m pretty sure almost the whole server finds it laggy and they go on other server to pvp normally instead of pvping with 20 FPS
I totally Agree but since I can run minecraft very smoothly I prefer maps with some decorations (maybe some fps friendly decorations, nothing big) I understand that you cant pvp with less than 60 fps

PolarBear2003

Addicted Member
+1, They can add some builds but just make them smaller, just a little decoration shouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.