Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Matchmaking In Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brook

Donator
Donator
IGN
BrookSenpai
Minecraft Username:
BrookSenpai​

What is your suggestion's title?
Matchmaking In Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
Ok, so Jartex matchmaking's are REALLY like random. You being level 2 could get in a game with a lvl 70 nicked sweat. That's like really unfair. Players NEW to the game are being over-dominated cause of this issue. They are just trying to enjoy a game and some no-lifer sweaty player bridges to their base in 5 seconds and BOOM the game is over for them. Experienced players are easily dominating the game. It would be a LOT LOT better if you could hop in a game with a player like the same skill and level as you, and enjoy the game as it is meant to. This could even decrease the amount of hackers. Like why do people even hack? I can relate to this because I personally have installed client(s) when I was new to the server (I don't now-) just because I got dominated and trash talked on every game. I strongly want Jartex to implement the GOOD matchmaking system.​
(I'm pretty sure it'll get denied but just giving it a shot :p)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
1) Better for a new player who can learn the game and how to improve against people of the same skill. This will make it more likely that they will get better or try more on the server.​
2) Better for casuals like me who just want to play a few games against people I have a chance against.​
3) Easier for people to learn and improve without the fear of having no chance against people they fight.​
4) And for a plus to the server more people might buy ranks cause the game will be fun.​
5) Sweaty no-life players won't be able to dominate every game against people who can't even click.​

Extra Information:
However, there might be a slight negative impact:​
--> High ranked players might have to wait slightly longer​
So, all round Skilled based matchmaking will make it slightly worse for the top 1% but 1000% better for the greater majority.

Also thanks for sticking till the end :D

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Kaivalya would not be in their games

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
-1 jartex isn't a big enough server to have match making while maintaining reasonable queue times, especially in the night where it takes minutes to queue a game. also lolguy is your role model so that says enough. also the average player seems to be getting better slowly, most of the time my first rush starts bridging at a similar time to me. also you need to remember that most games don't have that level 70 nick. especially with the amount of cheaters you'll face, i don't think facing a good player every once in a while is that bad. in this essay i will discuss...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Brook

Brook

Donator
Donator
IGN
BrookSenpai
Hmm understandable. Well, thanks for your opinion :)

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Brook​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.