Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

me and a few hundred players are nearing the edge

yulcadavis

Well me and a few friends in the game and real life friends are on the edge of giving up on this servers Sky Block because its too much of a pay to win...
im not saying to get rid of all of the money buyable things but it would be much more fun for people who love grinding if players dont get spawners easily like buying keys and stuff... its would be much more fun to have every single player grind and be online 24/7 to get top 1 rather than buy keys to get top 1.. its kinda boring if people just buy keys cause they have so much Real life money to spend.. specially with the top 5 island giveaway..

as a player of this server i would suggest..

1. Ranks are buyable with real money.
2. You can only get spawners on /shop .. no chests etc
3. you can buy keys on rare crate and ultra rare ..
4. you can only get God Key Crates from ultra rare crates with low percentage of lets say 0.010% chance of getting a God Crate Key ( it would mean more money for you guys if people want to get God Keys)
5. lets say you can get spawners on crates but only on God Crate ( so its harder to get and you need to pay more to get it)

I've already experienced everything on this skyblock server our Island was top 3 a few days ago and i was online like 18-20 hours a day just to grind and now our island is on 30+ place and everyday i experience people buying spawner keys etc .. .. please consider the fun part of the Sky block mode ... you guys just took away the reason of skyblock and that is to Grind and Farm now its like Buy keys and farm.. -.-