Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Minigames big suggestion (Bw & Sw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
Minigames big suggestion (Bw & Sw)

Description:
I will start off with the Bedwars Ideas and then the Skywars Ideas as a lot of people like bedwars more but I like skywars more.

Bedwars Ideas:

1-Increasing the FireBall KnockBack, As we all know the damage of the fireball is now decreased but the knockback isn't really the best, Making it so that you can actually *Fireball jump* by taking so much kb from it (Not that much that it sends you to Space tho).

2-Decreasing fall damage in Bedwars, So now we can actually TNT jump which is incredible we never had that before the Minigames reset (big thanks to JustThiemo for making it so you can actually take a lot of kb <3 ) So sometimes you can actually get sent high because of TNT jumping and you will most likely die because of fall damage after landing, So decreasing the fall damage in Bedwars would be a really good idea for compilation of TNT jumps or fireball jumps when added hopefully.

3-Converting brains into coins, Yes I mean it, Brains are useless to some people as they barely even open brain-washers it will be helpful so that you can upgrade your Bedwars Talents or anything used with coins. 20 brains -> 500 Coins | 40 brains -> 1000 Coins | 60 brains -> 3000 Coins | 80 brains -> 5000 Coins | 100 brains -> 7000 Coins | 150 brains -> 15000 Coins.

Let's Get into Skywars Ideas:

1-Extreme mode in skywars, Yes it's so OP but there is just one thing that can actually make you win the game by just using it and nothing else, It's 'Punch 2 Bow' Yes I have won a game with that and nothing else before (8 kills that game) I think that it's really OP and it should be decreased to 'Punch 1 Bow' that will just really fix it and make it less annoying in gameplay.

2- Being able to edit Skywars kits, Yes that will make the game just faster and more interesting, You will be able to edit the Kits before going in-game you know you don't have to place the food in your 8th slot or wherever you place it, Editing it make it already placed in that slot, Make sure you don't forget saving before exit editing! :)

3-Converting brains into coins, Yes just like Bedwars would be interesting to be in Skywars too especially that Talents are very important to upgrade and also, Upgrading your kits! 20 brains -> 500 Coins | 40 brains -> 1000 Coins | 60 brains -> 3000 Coins | 80 brains -> 5000 Coins | 100 brains -> 7000 Coins | 150 brains -> 15000 Coins.

Now General suggestions for both Bw & Sw

1- Profile, Being able to check someone's 'Profile' by doing /Profile <Username> It will show a GUI like an inventory or something You will have the options to, Follow them Check their stats in Bw and Sw (This should be added with the friend system that has been accepted/Internal discussion thing suggested by me.)

2- Minigames top, /M top will show the highest players with the highest levels on the Minigames
and of course, showing the head of every player and will show the name and level and rank when you move your cursor on it, And if you click on player's head it will show you her/his profile.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In general, it will make it way much more fun and I'm 100% sure all the players will like it a lot.

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading have a great day/night, Thiemo great dev xd <3

SummerBoi

Donator
Donator
IGN
SummerBoi
Ideas sound pretty good.. but will take some considerable amount of effort and time to make this happen

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotLoLo1818

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Ideas sound pretty good.. but will take some considerable amount of effort and time to make this happen
Well maybe a lot of things are written but actually making it is easier, Only the dev knows

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there!
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate it +1 for the time being. Seems interesting.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123
Have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.