Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames, Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames, Practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ability to access Clans chat in Practice.​

Suggestion Details:
Currently, As we all know that we cannot access clans chat in practice. We can neither see clans chat nor use it practice. Which isn't cool cuz, we're not even able to see it. Since almost every player who plays bedwars or skywars in jartex is a practice player too so having this will be cool. We really need it because suppose you're doing a clans 4s party and you're looking for clan members to join, and you're asking for members to join using the clans chat, currently your clan members will be able to see your clan messages only if they're on minigames server and if they're on somewhere else such as practice then they will not be able to see it and you will receive no replies even when members are on. I hope y'all got my point, And it should be a feature because you are even able to see the messages your party sends then why not clan messages.​
The command to use it should be the same as in the minigames. Which is /c c (your message) or just /c c (to toggle the chat)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I do not have any idea how this will improve the network but it will be really useful if you're in a clan that is active and grinds a lot​

Extra Information:
If your clan is annoying that just spams in the clans chat or anything like it then there's no problem. There must be a command to disable clans chat so you cannot see it in other gamemodes than minigames like:​
/cc off (to disable being able to see clans chat)
One extra thing that I took Practice just as an example because almost all the minigames players play it. We should be able to see it in all the gamemodes that exist atm ig.​
✌✌​

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
I can see this being somewhat useful in certain cases, however, practice and minigames are 2 completely different game modes, which is why I can't see this happening anytime soon.
Your second argument "practice and minigames are 2 completely different game modes" makes no sense though. At the point where we CAN see whether our clan lost or gained trophies it doesn't mean practice and minigames are different at the slightest...

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, SolidPrep​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.