Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

minion help

Alphastrax

im pretty new to skyblock and i put my minion on a 7x7 cobblestone area its been about 26 hours since then and not a single ore generated in the minion . can i get any help?

htsdfisy

Donator
Donator
IGN
htsdfisy
there needs to be a 5x5 hole directly under the minion (dont worry it doesnt fall)

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
i feel like this is a troll
It's not a troll. Make 5 by 5 hole underneath the miner it will start automatically placing blocks. Don't be scared nothing will happen. You just have to place it and put some fuel in it.

htsdfisy

Donator
Donator
IGN
htsdfisy
It's not a troll. Make 5 by 5 hole underneath the miner it will start automatically placing blocks. Don't be scared nothing will happen. You just have to place it and put some fuel in it.
you don't need the fuel to make it work it just boosts it

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Ohhh my bad buddy.... I was not watching what I was saying... sorry ❤❤
To avoid making a separate thread, what can be added as minion "fuel" and where can you obtain it?

As for the thread's main topic: A Alphastrax , htsdfisdy and DownShiftBG are both right. Minions won't fall once placed. They need a cleared 5x5 area below them to place and mine blocks. You can place blocks in that area (such as below the minion), but that will prevent the minion from mining there - which might be useful if you're trying to collect the minion's resources without falling into the void.

JstMental

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
IGN
JstMental
To avoid making a separate thread, what can be added as minion "fuel" and where can you obtain it?

As for the thread's main topic: A Alphastrax , htsdfisdy and DownShiftBG are both right. Minions won't fall once placed. They need a cleared 5x5 area below them to place and mine blocks. You can place blocks in that area (such as below the minion), but that will prevent the minion from mining there - which might be useful if you're trying to collect the minion's resources without falling into the void.
Thank yоu for the information. It will be usefull for the people.