Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minor Additions To Extreme Mode Loot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JPatrickLz​

What is the suggestion about?
Minor Additions To Extreme Mode Loot?​

Description:
I would like it so that at mid, specifically the sky crates, there can be a chance of a Fire Aspect I Diamond Sword drop because Fire Aspect is neat and also, maybe reducing Punch II to Punch I because bow spammers are way too annoying and maybe also reducing that Knockback V slimeball into a Knockback III because it's just so unfair and I rage everytime that I'm the last person alive and I just fling off the map just because either the person shot me with a Punch II or the person hit me with a Knockback V.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can help lessen the amount of swearing towards a person because majority of the swearing comes from a very unfair fight.​

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
its neutral for me, I mean like when you have these stuff in hand, it becomes so useful for kills and winning. also such powerful stuff like the punch bow and KB 5 ball are extremely fun to play with, however, yes it gets annoying when it is against you.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
It will be useful for blazetharkidrs ( too many reasons why not gonna state them )

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
Neutral. I agree that they should decrease the knockback since it requires low effort but can easily eliminate a player; however, I don't think the fire aspect should be added since it is a bit annoying.

Mind

Donator
Donator
IGN
MindaugasS
It's called extreme mode because it's extreme...

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
already implemented now accept please stupxd stupxd

Status
Not open for further replies.